Rowan Atkinson (1955 - )
a.k.a Row Atkinson
Creator and star of "Mr. Bean".
- Hot Shots! Part Deux (1993) [Dexter Hayman]: Accidentally falls off of a cliff while trying to take a photograph. (Played for comic effect.) (Thanks to Liz)
- Scooby Doo (2002) [Emile Mondovarious]: Playing a dual role as the real Emile and a robot double controlled by Scrappy Doo (voice of Scott Innes), the robot is critically damaged when Matthew Lillard attacks him, and Freddie Prinze Jr. and Linda Cardellini "unmask" him as a machine. (The real "Emile" survives the film.) (Played for comic effect.)
- Johnny English Reborn (2011) [Johnny English]: Dies of either a seizure or heart-failure after an unaware Dominic West made him drink a drugged drink that was originally for Gillian Anderson. Rowan is brought back to life as Togo Igawa's voice is heard in the flashbacks, but not before Rosamund Pike kisses him on the lips. (Note: The title character is proven to be reborn, so this is listed from now on.)
- The Black Adder: The Black Seal (1983) [Prince Edmund, the Black Adder]: Poisoned (on top of being tortured and mutilated) when he drinks the wine to see whether it's all right, after seeing the rest of the court drink a toast and die. (Played for comic effect.)
- Dead On Time (1983 TV) [Bernard Fripp]: After being told his 24-hour prognosis was incorrect, Rowan inattentively crosses the road in joy, only to discover he is about to be run over (off-screen) by a lorry; The show ends with a freeze frame of him about to be struck down. (Played for comic effect.) (Thanks to Brian)
- Blackadder II: Chains (1986) [Lord Edmund Blackadder]: Stabbed to death (off-camera), along with the rest of the cast, by Hugh Laurie. His body is shown lying with the others afterwards, with the killer standing over them disguised as Miranda Richardson (in fact, he's actually played by Miranda with Hugh's voice dubbed in). (Played for comic effect.)
- Blackadder Goes Forth: Goodbyeee (1989) [Captain Edmund Blackadder]: Shot to death (off-camera), along with the rest of the cast, when they climb out of the trench and charge the German soldiers. The scene ends with a slow fade from them charging to a shot of the empty field.
- Doctor Who: The Curse of Fatal Death (1999) [Ninth Doctor]: Electrocuted by a machine caused by Jonathan Pryce or the Daleks (Roy Skelton and Dave Chapman) before regenerating into Richard E. Grant. (Played for comic effect.)
- His trademarks are his roles of "Blackadder" and "Mr. Bean."
- Father of Lily Sastry Atkinson
- Former boyfriend of Leslie Ash
- Mr. Louise Ford (They aren't married yet as of Early September 2018.)
- Unrelated to Gemma Atkinson.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.