Rossella Falk (1926 - 2013)
- Modesty Blaise (1966) [Mrs. Clara Fothergill]: Hanged when the rope to a rope-and-pulley system gets tangled around her neck during a fight with Monica Vitti, at which point Terence Stamp knocks the counterweight over the wall, yanking Rossella up in the air.
- The Fifth Cord (Giornata nera per l'ariete; Evil Fingers) (1971) [Sophia Bini]: Strangled, then thrown over a railing, by Maurizio Bonuglia. (Thanks to Johan)
- Seven Blood-Stained Orchids (Sette orchidee macchiate di rosso; Puzzle of the Silver Half Moons) (1971) [Elena Marchi]: Drowned in her bathtub by Renato Romano. (Thanks to Johan)
- The Black Belly of the Tarantula (La Tarantola dal ventre nero) (1972) [Woman with Mole]: Stabbed to death by Ezio Marano. (Thanks to CA and Andrea)
- Scenes from a Murder (L'Assassino...e al telefono) (1972) [Margaret]: Commits suicide (off-screen) by shooting herself after Anne Heywood rejects her advances. We only hear the shot as Anne walks away from the mansion, and do not see the body afterwards.
- Sleepless (Non ho sonno; I Can't Sleep) (2001) [Laura de Fabritiis]: Falls over a balcony railing after being startled by a mechanically-operated puppet (set in motion by Robert Zibetti ) made to look like her dead son.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.