Ross Hagen (1938 - 2011)
- The Sidehackers (Five the Hard Way) (1969) [Rommel]: Shot in the back by Michael Pataki after Ross walks away from the fight in the desert.
- Avenging Angel (1985) [Ray Mitchell]: Falls through a window and onto the roof of a hearse when he slips on the wet floor while chasing Betsy Russell.
- Armed Response (Jade Jungle) (1986) [Cory Thorton]: Killed (off-screen) by Laurene Landon (whom Ross had mistakenly thought he'd killed earlier) after she ambushes him from the back seat of his car. We only see Laurene surprising Ross in the car, followed several scenes later by a shot of Ross' body sitting in the car underwater.
- Alienator (1989) [Kol]: Decapitated with an axe by Teagan Clive, after he has used his own powers to transform into a duplicate of Richard Wiley; we see his severed head (transformed back into Ross) lying on the ground after she swings the axe. Teagan then uses an energy beam to disintegrate Ross' head.
- Warlords (1989) [Beaumont]: Killed in a car crash when David Carradine fires an artillery blast in front of his car, causing it to flip through the air; his body is shown lying partially thrown out of the car afterwards.
- Click: The Calendar Girl Killer (1990) [Jack]: Burned to death when his "crucifixion" photo set catches fire; we see him screaming/laughing through the flames as the movie ends.
- Fugitive Rage (Caged Fear) (1996) [Ryker]: Stabbed in the back by Wendy Schumacher at the end of a fight.
- The Big Valley: A Day Of Terror (1966) [Troy Martin]: Shot by Richard Long when he comes out of the church and opens fire. (Thanks to Brian)
- Gunsmoke: Muley (1967) [Kay Cee]: Shot by James Arness after Ross has killed Zalman King . (Thanks to Brian).
- Gunsmoke: Slocum (1968) [Luke Riker]: Shot down by Will Geer as he comes over the ridge. (Thanks to Brian)
Video Game Deaths:Edit
- Red Dead Redemption (2010) [Landon Ricketts]: Dies (off-screen) of old age/natural causes in his sleep; his death is revealed in a newspaper article at the end of the game.
- Husband of Claire Polan (widowed)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.