Ross Elliott (1917 - 1999)
- Tumbleweed (1953) [Seth Blanden]: Killed (off-screen) when the Yaqui attack the wagon train and kill everyone except Lori Nelson and Madge Meredith. (Thanks to Brian)
- Monster on the Campus (1958) [Sgt. Eddie Daniels]: Mauled to death by Arthur Franz in his Neanderthal form.
- Mr. & Mrs. North: Loon Lake (1954) [Doc Randall]: Killed (off-camera) in an explosion, along with Pamela Duncan, after John Doucette puts a bomb in his car. We only hear an explosion from inside the cabin.
- Perry Mason: The Case of the Corresponding Corpse (1958) [George Beaumont]: Stabbed in the back (off-screen) with a letter opener by William Ching in Ross' motel room. His body is shown afterwards (covered by a sheet) when the police investigate.
- Thriller: The Merriweather File (1961) [Charles Merriweather]: Executed (off-screen) in the electric chair for the murder of Edwin Rochelle. The killing was actually committed by his wife (Bethel Leslie). His death is confirmed on a shot of a newspaper headline.
- The Twilight Zone: Death Ship (1963) [Kramer]: Shot to death (off-screen) in a hunting accident, some time before the episode begins. He appears as a spirit when Fred Beir finds himself back in his hometown; it isn't until Fred finds himself back on the ship that he remembers that Ross is dead.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.