The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Ross Elliott (1917 - 1999)
Film Deaths:[edit | edit source]
- Tumbleweed (1953) [Seth Blanden]: Killed (off-screen) when the Yaqui attack the wagon train and kill everyone except Lori Nelson and Madge Meredith. (Thanks to Brian)
- Monster on the Campus (1958) [Sgt. Eddie Daniels]: Mauled to death by Arthur Franz in his Neanderthal form.
Television Deaths:[edit | edit source]
- Mr. & Mrs. North: Loon Lake (1954) [Doc Randall]: Killed (off-camera) in an explosion, along with Pamela Duncan, after John Doucette puts a bomb in his car. We only hear an explosion from inside the cabin.
- Perry Mason: The Case of the Corresponding Corpse (1958) [George Beaumont]: Stabbed in the back (off-screen) with a letter opener by William Ching in Ross' motel room. His body is shown afterwards (covered by a sheet) when the police investigate.
- Thriller: The Merriweather File (1961) [Charles Merriweather]: Executed (off-screen) in the electric chair for the murder of Edwin Rochelle. The killing was actually committed by his wife (Bethel Leslie), who later framed Ross for the murder. His death is confirmed on a shot of a newspaper headline.
- The Twilight Zone: Death Ship (1963) [Kramer]: Shot to death (off-screen) in a hunting accident, some time before the episode begins. He appears as a spirit when Fred Beir finds himself back in his hometown; it isn't until Fred finds himself back on the ship that he remembers that Ross is dead.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.