Rosemary DeCamp (1910 - 2001)
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Eyes in the Night (1942) [Vera Hoffman, Lawry's Maid]: Hit on the head by one of her fellow spies when she hysterically tries to leave, while the blind Edward Arnold listens from the bushes.
- Yankee Doodle Dandy (1942) [Nellie Cohan]: Dies (off-screen) of unspecified natural causes; her death is mentioned in James Cagney's narration.
- Blood on the Sun (1945) [Edith Miller]: Strangled (off-screen) by Japanese agents; her body is shown afterwards when James Cagney discovers her.
- Night Into Morning (1951) [Mrs. Annie Ainley]: Killed in an explosion/fire (off-screen), along with her son (John Jaffery) when the gas furnace explodes. We learn of their deaths afterwards when Ray Milland hears the explosion and rushes home.
- Scandal Street (The Dark Page) (1952) [Charlotee Grant]: Hits her head on a metal pipe when Broderick Crawford shoves her away from the door as she tries to leave the room. (Thanks to Gerardo)
- Saturday the 14th (1981)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.