Rosalie Crutchley (1920 - 1997)
- Romeo and Juliet (1947) [Juliet]: Commits suicide by stabbing herself after John Bailey's death. (I haven't seen this version, but we all know the story...)
- King Lear (1948) [Goneril]: Commits suicide after poisoning her sister (Nicolette Bernard). (Again, I haven't seen this version, but am familiar with Shakespeare's play.)
- A Tale of Two Cities (1958) [Madame Defarge]: Shot (off-screen) by Athene Seyler while Rosalie is trying to kill her.
- Wuthering Heights (1970) [Mrs. Earnshaw]: Dies (off-screen) of unspecified natural causes; we only see a scene of her speaking to her husband (Harry Andrews), and are informed of Rosalie's subsequent death by Judy Cornwell's narration.
- Blood from the Mummy's Tomb (1971) [Helen Dickerson]: Clawed to death by a cat which was done by the curse.
- Cadfael: The Sanctuary Sparrow (1994) [Juliana Aurifaber]: Collapses on the stairs and falls down them when her unmarried granddaughter Fiona Gillies informs her she is pregnant. She dies in bed a little later with Derek Jacobi attending her. (Thanks to Brian)
- Ex-Mrs. Peter Ashmore.
- Ex-Mrs. Dan Cunningham.
- Mother of Jonathan Ashmore and Catherine Ashmore.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.