Ronny Cox (1938 - )
- Deliverance (1972) [Drew Ballinger]: Falls out of his canoe and drowns after presumably being shot by Herbert "Cowboy" Coward; his body is later seen floating in the river when Ned Beatty and Jon Voight discover it, before they sink it into the river.
- Gray Lady Down (1978) [Cmdr. David Samuelson]: Drowns in the control room when the submarine floods.
- RoboCop (1987) [Dick Jones]: Shot by Peter Weller, then crashes through a boardroom window and falls to his death, after unsuccessfully taking Dan O'Herlihy hostage.
- Total Recall (1990) [Vilos Cohaagen]: Suffocates after being thrown into the Martian atmosphere by Arnold Schwarzenegger. His eyes and tongue pop out of his head as he dies. (See also Bryan Cranston in the 2012 remake.)
- Alcatraz: The Whole Shocking Story (1980; TV film) [Bernard Coy]: Shot to death, along with Telly Savalas and Robert Davi, during their attempt to escape Alcatraz.
- Darkroom: Siege of 31 August (1981) [Neil, the Farmer]: Burned to death after a fire breaks out on his farm during a battle with his son's toy soldiers, after they come to life to recreate Ronny's years-earlier massacre of a Vietnamese village.
- In the Line of Duty: The F.B.I. Murders (1988; TV film) [Agent Benjamin "Ben" Grogan]: Shot to death by David Soul in the gunfight between FBI agents and David and Michael Gross.
- Spawn: Endgame (1997; animated) [Billy Kincaid]: Shot in the head by Michael Nicolosi after being defeated by Keith David and left for the police.
Video Game Deaths Edit
- Killzone (2004) [General Adams]: Crushed by falling debris after being shot by Kal Weber.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.