Ronny Cox (1938 - )
- Deliverance (1972) [Drew Ballinger]: Falls out of his canoe and drowns after presumably being shot by Herbert "Cowboy" Coward; his body is later seen floating in the river when Ned Beatty and Jon Voight discover it, before they sink it into the river.
- Gray Lady Down (1978) [Cmdr. David Samuelson]: Drowns in the control room when the submarine floods.
- RoboCop (1987) [Dick Jones]: Falls to his death when he crashes through the window of the boardroom, after being shot repeatedly by Peter Weller.
- Total Recall (1990) [Vilos Cohaagen]: Suffocates after being thrown into the Martian atmosphere by Arnold Schwarzenegger. His eyes and tongue pop out of his head (obviously a special-effects dummy) as he dies. (See also Bryan Cranston in the 2012 remake.)
- Alcatraz: The Whole Shocking Story (1980; TV film) [Bernard Coy]: Shot to death, along with Telly Savalas and Robert Davi, during their attempt to escape Alcatraz.
- Darkroom: Siege of 31 August (1981) [Neil, the Farmer]: Burned to death after a fire breaks out on his farm during a battle with his son's toy soldiers, after they come to life to recreate Ronny's years-earlier massacre of a Vietnamese village.
- In the Line of Duty: The F.B.I. Murders (1988; TV film) [Agent Benjamin "Ben" Grogan]: Shot to death by David Soul in the gunfight between FBI agents and David and Michael Gross.
- Spawn: Endgame (1997; animated) [Billy Kincaid]: Shot in the head by The Clown (Michael Nicolosi) after being defeated by Spawn (Keith David) and left for the police.
Video Game Deaths Edit
- Killzone (2004) [General Adams]: Crushed by falling debris after being shot by Kal Weber.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.