Ronald Lacey (1935 - 1991)
- How I Won the War (1967) [Spool]: Accidentally shot in the head when a surrendering German soldier drops his rifle, causing it to go off; shown in both a black & white "newsreel" sequence and a color sequence, intercut with each other. He continues to accompany the unit silently (color-tinted to indicate his non-living status).
- Crucible of Terror (1971) [Michael]: Beaten to death with a large rock by Mary Maude (who was possessed by the spirit of Me Me Lay) on the beach.
- Disciple of Death (1972) [Parson]: Bitten on the throat by a demonic dwarf (Rusty Goffe).
- Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981) [Toht]: Melts after the supernatural forces inside the Ark of the Covenant are unleashed, destroying all of the Nazis present.</span>
- Firefox (1982) [Semelovsky]: Shot to death while helping Clint Eastwood to escape. (Thanks to Michael)
- Sword of the Valiant: The Legend of Sir Gawain and the Green Knight (1982) [Oswald]: Stabbed to death with a sword. (Thanks to Michael)
- Sahara (1983) [Beg]: Killed by his own leopards when he falls into their pit after being shot and wounded. (Thanks to Michael)
- Flesh + Blood (The Rose and the Sword) (1985) [Cardinal]: Impaled through the chest by the sword of a statue that falls on him. (Thanks to Michael)
- Red Sonja (1985) [Ikol]: Crushed to death by a stone door that rolls on top of him. (Thanks to Michael)
- The Avengers: The Joker (1967) [Strange Young Man]; He is sitting in a wrecked car in the garage of the country house when someone points a gun with a silencer at him. , Diana Rigg finds his body in a rocking chair in one of the bedrooms and Peter Jeffrey admits to her that he killed him, presumably shooting him. (Thanks to Brian).