Ronald Guttman (1952 - )
- Murder, She Wrote: A Murderous Muse (1994) [Byron Tokofsky] Shot in the back (off-camera) by a remote-controlled gun, after Joseph Kell setted up a trick on Ronald's piano to make the gun fire. His body is shown afterwards.
- The Blacklist: Alistair Pitt (No. 103) (2016) [Mads Ericksson]: Shot to death by Vincent Curatola's men During a Marriage Party.
- Preacher: The End of the Road (2017) [Denis]: Playing a vampire, he burns to death (offscreen) when Joseph Gilgun pushes him out of a window into the sunlight; he is last seen on fire, trying to get the window open while Joseph holds it shut.
- Bull: School for Scandal (2017) [Marcus Clayton]: Shot three times by Minka Kelly, after Minka stabs herself three times to set up Ronald in the attack. The murder is shown in its entirety in the beginning of the episode.
- Black Earth Rising E4: A Bowl Of Cornflakes (2018) [Jacques Antoine Barré]: Puta a gun in his mouth and blows his brains out as the police arrive to arrest him for complicity in the Rwandan genocide of the 1990s. (Thanks to Brian)
- Hunters: The Jewish Question (2020) [Moritz Ehrlich]: Shot in the head off-screen by Carol Kane. We only see Carol close the door and then hear the gunshot. Ronald's corpse is later seen in the following episode when it is discovered by Logan Lerman and Al Pacino.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.