The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Ron Silver (1946 - 2009)
Film deaths[edit | edit source]
- Blue Steel (1990) [Eugene Hunt]: Shot three times in the chest by Jamie Lee Curtis in the street, at the end of a long shootout. (Thanks to Robert)
- Live Wire (1992) [Frank Traveres]: Impaled through the torso/stomach on a spiked wall gate out of a window handcuffed to Pierce Brosnan (who survives) to avoid the exploding Ben Cross.
- Timecop (1994) [Senator Aaron McComb]: Dissolved into a liquid mass when Jean-Claude Van Damme kicks his past self into the path of his future self, causing their molecular structure to shatter.
- Deadly Outbreak (1995) [Colonel Baron]: Killed in an explosion along with one of his cohorts when his bus collides into a petrol tanker after a fight with Jeff Speakman.
- The Arrival (Shockwave) (1996) [Phil Gordian/Mexican Guard]: Playing a dual role, "Phil Gordian" is frozen to death with liquid nitrogen by Charlie Sheen, then shattered when he is pulled into an alien vaccum device. (Thanks to Michael)
- Danger Zone (1996) [Maurice Dupont]: Shot in the head/chest by either Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa or his followers as Billy Zane and Lisa Collins look on.
Deaths in Television[edit | edit source]
- Lifepod (1993; TV Movie) [Terman]: Sucked out into the vacuum of space through the airlock, after getting a metallic sealing compound injected into his mouth at the end of a struggle with Adam Storke.
- Veronica's Closet: Veronica Says Goodbye (1999) [Alec Bilson]: Incinerated (off screen) after falling into a live volcano (though never broadcast the storyline revealed he’d been pushed by his estranged jealous wife, Lorri Bagley).
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.