Romy Schneider (1938 - 1982)
a.k.a. Romy Schneider-Albach
- Christine (1958) [Christine Weiring]: Commits suicide in grief over Alain Delon's death. (See also Magda Schneider in the 1933 version Liebelei.)
- Love at the Top (Le mouton enrage) (1974) [Roberte Groult]: Shot in the chest and throat by her husband (Michel Vitold) as she's leaving Jean-Louis Trintignant's apartment, as Jean-Louis looks on in shock. Romy was pregnant at the time of her death, consequently, her unborn child also died.
- Vengeance One by One (Le Vieux fusil; The Old Gun) (1975) [Clara Dandieu]: Burned to death with a flamethrower by a Nazi soldier; shown in a flashback when Philippe Noiret pictures what happened after he discovers her body. (Thanks to Vincent and Gerardo)
- The Lady Banker (La banquière) (1980) [Emma Eckhert]: Shot by an assassin while giving a speech. She eventually dies in Marie-France Pisier's arms.
- Fantasma d'amore (Ghost of Love) (1981) [Anna Brigatti Zighi]: Commits suicide off-screen, several years before the story begins; she appears as a ghost to Marcello Mastroianni throughout the movie. (Thanks to Eugene)
- Garde à vue (The Grilling) (1981) [Chantal Martinaud]: Commits suicide by shooting herself off-screen in the head. We learn of her death after Michel Serrault finds her corpse in the driver's seat of her car.
- Ex-wife of Harry Meyen.
- Mother of Sarah Biasini.
- Ex-fiancée of Alain Delon.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.