Roger Moore (1927 - 2017)
Note: Stated in one autobiography, that "Diane" was the only film he "died" in. (but can add if you presume others).
- Diane (1956) [Prince Henri]: Stabbed in the eye with a lance that Henry Daniell had sabotaged, during a jousting match between Roger and Sean McClory. We last see Roger on his deathbed speaking with Lana Turner; his death is confirmed in the dialogue of the following scene.
- The Spy Who Loved Me (1977) [James Bond 007]:Although Roger survives in the actual movie, there is an alternate ending (which was actually filmed) in which he's shot by Barbara Bach a revenge for having killed Michael Billington at the beginning of the film; we just see him reacting to the shot before the film cuts to credits.
- The Persuaders: A Death In The Family (1972) [General Randolph Sinclair Statler & Admiral Horatio Sinclair Hawkins]: Roger plays both of these older relatives. The General is killed when he bends down to examine a model tank remotely controlled by Denholm Elliott and it blows up in his face. The non-swimmer Admiral is killed when he drowns in the ornamental pond trying to reach a model warship, also remotely controlled by Denholm. (Played in a humorous manner) (Thanks to Brian)
- Alias: Rendezvous (2002) [Edward Poole]: Tortured to death by The Alliance of Twelve for betraying them.
- Ex-husband of Doorn Van Steyn.
- Ex-husband of Dorothy Squires.
- Ex-husband of Luisa Mattioli.
- Husband of Christina 'Kiki' Tholstrup.