Roger Daltrey (1944 - )
Lead singer of The Who
- Listzomania (1975) [Franz Listz]: Killed by his daughter (Veronica Quilligan) after she stabs a voodoo doll of him in the heart. He is later seen in heaven. (This is not historically accurate.)
- The Legacy (1978) [Clive Jackson]: Chokes to death on a chicken bone (despite the fact that he wasn't eating chicken), as Margaret Tyzack unsuccessfully attempts (or deliberately botches) a tracheotomy, while Sam Elliott and Katharine Ross look on in horror.
- If Looks Could Kill (Teen Agent) (1991) [Blade]: Strangled with a retractable whip by Linda Hunt, after Daltrey infiltrates Roger Rees' headquarters.
- Highlander: The Series: The Hunters (1993) [Hugh Fitzcairn]: Shot to death with a crossbow by Peter Hudson. As an Immortal, he later comes back to life.
- Tales from the Crypt: Forever Ambergris (1993) [Dalton]: Deliberately infected with a flesh-eating illness by Lysette Anthony; the episode ends with Roger still alive just after his nose falls off, but it's established that his fate is inevitable.
- Highlander: The Series: Star-Crossed (1995) [Hugh Fitzcairn]: Decapitated with a sword by David Robb at the end of a fight, while Adrian Paul looks on helplessly.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.