Roger Daltrey (1944 - )
Lead singer of The Who
- Lisztomania (1975) [Franz Liszt]: Killed by his daughter (Veronica Quilligan) after she stabs a voodoo doll of him in the heart. He is later seen in heaven. (This is not historically accurate.)
- The Legacy (1978) [Clive Jackson]: Chokes to death on a chicken bone (despite the fact that he wasn't eating chicken), as Margaret Tyzack unsuccessfully attempts (or deliberately botches) a tracheotomy, while Sam Elliott and Katharine Ross look on in horror.
- If Looks Could Kill (Teen Agent) (1991) [Blade]: Strangled with a retractable whip by Linda Hunt, after Daltrey infiltrates Roger Rees' headquarters.
- Highlander: The Series: The Hunters (1993) [Hugh Fitzcairn]: Shot to death with a crossbow by Peter Hudson. As an Immortal, he later comes back to life.
- Tales from the Crypt: Forever Ambergris (1993) [Dalton]: Deliberately infected with a flesh-eating illness by Lysette Anthony; the episode ends with Roger still alive just after his nose falls off, but it's established that his fate is inevitable.
- Highlander: The Series: Star-Crossed (1995) [Hugh Fitzcairn]: Decapitated with a sword by David Robb at the end of a fight, while Adrian Paul looks on helplessly (he continues to appear in subsequent episodes in flashbacks).
- Highlander: The Series: Unusual Suspects (1997) [Hugh Fitzcairn]: Poisoned by his wife (Cleo Rocos). As an Immortal, he later comes back to life. He is also later shot to death by Cleo, but he comes back from that as well (Note: this episode was set in the 1920's, decades before his permanent death in Star-Crossed).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.