Rod Taylor (1930 - 2015)
- Long John Silver (1954) [Israel Hands]: Falls to his death off of a cliff while trying to kill Kit Taylor at the end of a long chase.
- 36 Hours (1965) [Major Walter Gerber]: Commits suicide by injecting himself with poison; he dies while trying to kill Werner Peters (his body falls over the railing as he dies).
- Hell River (1974) [Marko]: Gunned down while fending off approaching German troops.
- The Twilight Zone: And When the Sky Was Opened (1959) [Col. Clegg Forbes]: Ceases to exist (with only Jim Hutton remembering that he ever existed) after he runs out of Jim's hospital room screaming, after he realizes that he, Jim, and Charles Aidman (who had already vanished) were not supposed to return from their space mission.
- Father of Felicia Taylor (journalist)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.