Robin Wright (1966 - )
a.k.a Robin Wright Penn (largely before divorce)
- Forrest Gump (1994) [Jenny Curran]: Dies of what is implied to be an AIDS-related illness (off-screen); we only see a scene of Tom Hanks sitting at her bedside, followed by a scene of Tom standing at her grave.
- The Singing Detective (2003) [Nicola Dark / Nina / Blonde]: Playing a triple role, she dies twice: (1) "Nina" is drowned in a hotel-room bathtub by Adrien Brody and Jon Polito, in Robert Downey Jr.'s detective story sequences. (2) "The Blonde" is shot by Robert in a hallucination sequence; we only see Robert burst out of the closet firing repeatedly. ("Nicola," her only character that exists in reality, survives the movie.)
- A Christmas Carol (2009; animated) [Fan / Belle]: Voicing a dual role, "Fan" dies in childbirth (off-screen) several years before the story begins; she appears in a flashback when Scrooge (voiced by Jim Carrey) is shown his past. ("Belle" survives the movie.) (Thanks to Tommy)
- The Conspirator (2010) [Mary Surratt]: Executed by hanging, along with Norman Reedus, John Michael Weatherly and Marcus Hester. (Thanks to Tommy)
- Wonder Woman (2017) [General Antiope]: Shot when she dives in front of a bullet fired by a German soldier to save her niece Gal Gadot; she dies shortly after speaking to Gal. (note: Robin reprised her role as General Antiope in a flashback sequence in Justice League).
- Blade Runner 2049 (2017) [Lieutenant Joshi]: Slashed by Sylvia Hoeks after Robin refuses to tell Sylvia where Ryan Gosling is as Sylvia confronts Robin; Sylvia uses then Robin's body to access her computer's facial ID scanner, before dropping it to the floor.
- Glass (2019) [Audrey Dunn]: Dies (off screen) of leukimia in the time between this film and Unbreakable; although Wright isn't in the film, her death is confirmed in discussion between Spencer Treat Clark and Sarah Paulson.
- Ex-Mrs. Dane Witherspoon
- Ex-Mrs. Sean Penn
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.