Robert Young (1907 - 1998)
Film Deaths Edit
- Hell Below (1933) [Lt. (JG) Ed 'Brick' Walters]: Shot to death (along with two other sailors) when a German fighter plane strafes their ship. (Thanks to Tony)
- Today We Live (1933) [Lieutenant Claude Hope]: Killed in an explosion, along with Franchot Tone, when they sacrifice themselves by crashing their boat into a German battleship.
- Secret Agent (1936) [Robert Marvin]: Fatally injured in a train wreck, he manages to shoot Peter Lorre before dying.
- Three Comrades (1938) [Gottfried Lenz]: Shot in the back by George Offerman during a political rally, he dies shortly afterwards while talking to Robert Taylor and Franchot Tone.
- Husband of Betty Henderson (widowed).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.