Robert Walker (1918 - 1951)
- Bataan (1943) [Seaman Leonard Purckett]: Shot in the back by Japanese soldiers. (Thanks to Harry)
- Strangers on a Train (1951) [Bruno Anthony]: Fatally injured when a carnival merry-go-round goes out of control and crashes; he dies shortly afterwards, while Farley Granger tries to make Robert confess to killing Kasey Rogers.
- Vengeance Valley (1951) [Lee Strobie]: Shot in the chest by Burt Lancaster when Robert draws his gun while standing in a shallow pond. We only see Robert's back during the shooting.
- My Son John (1952) [John Jefferson]: Shot to death by communist agents while trying to flee in a taxi. (This scene used footage from Strangers on a Train due to Robert's real-life death during production of the film.) (Thanks to Mac)
- Ex-Mr. Jennifer Jones.
- Father of Robert Walker Jr.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.