Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Robert Vaughn (1932 - 2016)
- Good Day for a Hanging (1959) [Eddie 'The Kid' Campbell]: Shot to death in a shoot-out with Fred MacMurray.
- The Magnificent Seven (1960) [Lee]: Shot in the chest as he walks out of a farmhouse during the final battle with the bandits.
- The Spy with My Face (1965) [Napoleon Solo/The Impostor]: (This was a feature film edited from the TV episode The Double Affair.) (Thanks to Garrett)
- The Bridge at Remagen (1969) [Major Paul Kreuger]: Executed by a firing squad. (Thanks to Garrett)
- The Woman Hunter (1972) [Jerry Hunter]: Hit with a rock and knocked off of a cliff by Stuart Whitman as Robert is trying to kill Barbara Eden.
- The Towering Inferno (1974) [Senator Gary Parker]: Falls to his death while trying to prevent the rescue chairlift from overloading. (Thanks to Garrett)
- Brass Target (1978) [Col. Donald Rogers]: Shot to death by John Cassavetes in the shootout at the inn. (Thanks to Garrett)
- Battle Beyond the Stars (1980) [Gelt]: Killed in an explosion when his ship is shot down by John Saxon. (Thanks to Garrett)
- Virus (Day of Resurrection; Fukkatsu no hi) (1980) [Sen. Barkely] Dies in the oval office of the virus.
- Kill Castro (Cuba Crossing; Sweet Dirty Tony) (1980) [Hud]: Shot in the chest by Carl Williams in the woods, after Robert shoots Bert Williams.
- Superman III (1983) [Ross Webster]: Possibly killed (off-camera) in a cave-in when the giant computer explodes. (we don't see him alive after, according to sources, his status is unknown. But I'll list it just in case) (Thanks to Garrett)
- Black Moon Rising (1986) [Ed Ryland]: Fatally struck down by the speeding titular showcar.
- Zombie 5: Killing Birds (Killing Birds: uccelli assassini; Dark Eyes of the Zombie; Raptors) (1987) [Dr. Fred Brown]: Pecked to death/torn apart (off-screen) by a flock of birds; we only hear him screaming. (Thanks to Andrea)
- C.H.U.D. II: Bud the Chud (1989) [Colonel Masters]: Bitten (off-screen) by a zombie(s) (presumably by Judd Omen who drives him); he is shown as a zombie at the end of the movie. (Thanks to Robert)
- River of Death (1989) [Wolfgang Manteuffel]: Burned to death, along with Donald Pleasence, in a fire that breaks out when Cynthia Erland's gun goes off and hits some equipment. (Thanks to Johan)
- Buried Alive (Edgar Allan Poe's Buried Alive) (1990) [Dr. Gary]: Buried alive when John Carradine pulls him beneath.
- Gunsmoke: Cooter (1956) [Kid]: Shot to death by Brett King when Robert draws on Vinton Hayworth for cheating at cards in Amanda Blake's saloon.
- Thriller: The Ordeal of Dr. Cordell (1961) [Dr. Frank Cordell]: Falls to his death from a bell tower at the end of a struggle with Kathleen Crowley.
- The Man from UNCLE: The Double Affair (1964) [Napoleon Solo/The Impostor]: Playing a dual role as both "Napoleon Solo" and a THRUSH spy, the double is shot to death by Senta Berger while the real one and the double are fighting each other. (Thanks to Garrett)
- Columbo: Last Salute to the Commodore (1976) [Charles 'Charlie' Clay]: Killed (off-screen) by Fred Draper; his body is shown afterwards as the police investigate. (Thanks to Lorenzo)
- Police Woman: Blast (1975) [Andrew Simms]: Dies (off-screen) after being shot by Laraine Stephens and staggering back to his office, where he makes a taped statement to Angie Dickinson.
- The Ray Bradbury Theatre: The Fruit at the Bottom of the Bowl (1988) [Huxley]: Strangled by Michael Ironside in Robert's home. The episode begins immediately after his murder; his body is shown throughout the episode, and the murder is eventually shown in flashback.
- The Nanny: Immaculate Concepion (1998) [James Sheffield]: Dies (off-screen) from unknown causes, his death is mentioned when Charles Shaughnessy hears about it over the phone. He is later seen in the episode in a pre-taped will for his family.