Robert Taylor (1911 - 1969)
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Billy the Kid (1941) [Billy 'The Kid' Bonney]: Shot to death in a shoot-out with Brian Donlevy. (Thanks to Brian)
- Johnny Eager (1941) [Johnny Eager]: Shot to death by the police, after he kills Paul Stewart and Cy Kendall; He dies in Van Heflin's arms shortly afterwards.
- Bataan (1943) [Sgt. Bill Dane]: Presumably killed (off-screen) by Japanese soldiers; the movie ends with him firing at them while they have him surrounded.
- Undercurrent (1946) [Alan Garroway]: Trampled to death by a horse just as Robert is about to kill Katharine Hepburn with a rock. (Thanks to Tracey)
- Devil's Doorway (1950) [Lance Poole]: Shot in the chest in a shoot-out with the Calvary; he then collapses and dies after talking to Paula Raymond and Bruce Cowling.
- Ride, Vaquero! (1953) [Rio]: Shot to death in a shoot-out with Anthony Quinn. (Thanks to Jeff)
- The Last Hunt (1956) [Charlie Gilson] Dies of exposure and hypothermia while waiting in ambush for Stewart Granger (off screen). His frozen body is shown when Stewart arrives and discovers it.
- Savage Pampas (1966) [Captain Martin]: Fatally injured (I couldn't tell precisely how) during a fight with Ron Randell in the desert, he dies shortly after managing to kill Ron.
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
Notable Connections[edit | edit source]
- Ex-Mr. Barbara Stanwyck.
- Mr. Ursula Theiss.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.