Robert Rietty (1923 - 2015)
AKA Robert Rietti or 'The Man of a Thousand Voices'
Note: almost all his roles here are dubbed voice-overs or bit parts.
- Tank Force (1958) [Alberto]: Stabbed to death by Bonar Colleano after Robert has killed Luciana Paluzzi. (Thanks to Brian)
- Sink the Bismarck! (1960) [Capt. Lindemann (voice)]: "Capt. Lindemann" (Carl Mohner) is killed when the Bismarck gets sunk. (though I can't recall the details).
- The Edgar Wallace Mystery Theatre: Time To Remember (1962) [Victor]: Stabbed in the back with a chisel by Harry H. Corbett when he attacks Harry as he is trying to dismantle a fireplace. Harry then hides the body in the fireplace but it is later discovered by the police. (Thanks to Brian)
- Thunderball (1965) [Emilo Largo (voice)]: "Largo" (Adolfo Celi) is shot in the back with a speargun by Claudine Auger.
- Barbarella (1968) [Prof. Ping (voice)]: "Prof Ping" (Marcel Marceau) is disintegrated by an energy ray operated by Milo O'Shea.
- Mackenna's Gold (1969) [Hachita (voice)]: "Hachita" (Ted Cassidy) is stabbed in the back when Omar Sharif throws a knife at him.
- The Royal Hunt of the Sun (1969) [Atahualpa (voice)]: "Atahualpa" (Christopher Plummer) is executed by garroting.
- The Valley Of Gwangi (1969) [Miguel Zorina (voice)]: Attacked and killed by Gwangi.
- Waterloo (1970) [Sir Thomas Picton (voice)]: "Thomas Picton" (Jack Hawkins) is killed during the battle.
- Force 10 from Navarone (1979) [Drazak (voice)]: "Drazak" (Richard Kiel) is stabbed in a knife fight with Carl Weathers.
- For Your Eyes Only (1981) [Ernest Starvo Blofeld (voice)]: "Blofeld" (John Hollis) is dropped from a helicopter down into a factory chimney by Roger Moore.
- Hamlet (1947; TV) [Rosencrantz]: Presumably executed (I've never seen this, but were all familiar with the play).
- The Prisoner: Once Upon a Time (1967) [Number Two (voice)]: "Number Two" (Leo McKern) dies of apparent poisoning during the confrontation with Patrick McGoohan.
Note: providing the dubbed voices, Robert has probably "died" in place of many other actors playing very tiny roles.