Robert Pugh (1950 - )
- Nighthawks(1981) [Kenna]: Machine gunned in the chest by Rutger Hauer due to Robert leading the police to Rutger
- Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World (2003) [Mr. Allen, Master]: Shot in the head by a French sailor when he and most of Russell Crowe's crew board the Acheron during the last battle.
- Kinky Boots (2005) [Harold Price]: Dies (off-screen) of a heart attack/natural causes/illness; we see his son (Joel Edgerton) being informed followed by his funeral.
- Love Bite (2012) [Sergent Rooney]: Stabbed in the eye with a silver bolt by Ed Speleers as Robert is in his werewolf form (with his identity established when he turns back into his human form as he dies).
- Waking The Dead: Multistorey (2003) [Robert Cross]: An armed police officer, he is too slow when confronting Johnny Phillips who shoots him in the head; he does manage to kill Phillips as he falls. (Thanks to Brian)
- Game of Thrones: And now His Watch Is Ended (2013) [Craster]: Stabbed in the throat by Burn Gorman when Robert attacks him for insulting him.
- The Thirteenth Tale (2013 TV) [John The Dig]: A gardener, he is killed by Sophie Turner (Adeline), who tampers with the safety joint on his ladder so that it gives way as he goes up to prune some ivy on the house, and he smashes his head on the steps when falling. His body is shown later when Sophie Turner (Vida) finds it. (Thanks to Brian)
- Atlantis: A New Dawn: part 2 (2014) [Sarpedon]: He pulls a knife from under his robe to stab Sarah Parish in the back but is spotted by Amy Manson who flashes her superpower eyes and hurls him backward onto the floor. Parish then takes his knife and stabs him in the throat. (Thanks to Brian)
- Vanity Fair, E7 (2018) [John Osborne]: Dies of a heart attack. (Thanks to Brian)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.