Robert Middleton (1911 - 1977)
- The Proud Ones (1956) [John Barrett]: Shot in the back by Jeffrey Hunter when he tries to arrest him for murder.
- The Lonely Man (1957) [Ben Ryerson]: Shot from the bushes by Lee Van Cleef, as he falls off his horse Neville Brand puts 2 more bullets in him. (Thanks to Brian)
- Day Of The Bad Man (1958) [Charlie Hayes]: He gets into Fred MacMurray's burning ranch, the scene then shifts away to Joan Weldon and Edgar Buchanan, 3 shots are heard and then Fred comes out of the building. (Thanks to Brian)
- Cattle King (Cattle King of Montana) (1963) [Clay Matthews]: Shot in the chest in a shoot-out with Robert Taylor.
- The Untouchables: The Unhired Assassin Part 2 (1960) [Mayor Anton Cermak]: Shot (off-screen) by Joe Mantell (in his attempt to assassinate President-elect Franklin Roosevelt). We only hear mention of it in a conversation with Robert Stack. It's presumed he dies after the episode ends.
- Thriller: Guillotine (1961) [Monsieur de Paris]: Poisoned by Danielle De Metz while having dinner with her; he dies the next morning after staggering to the guillotine to perform the execution of Alejandro Rey. After his death, Charles La Torre checks Robert's pulse and releases his arm, causing it to fall on the switch and carry out the execution despite Robert's death. (See also Michael Constantine in the 1982 Darkroom episode.)
- Rawhide: Incident of the Mountain Man (1963) [Josh Green]: Shot to death off-screen by Hal John Norman's Kiowa war party when he stays behind to confront them so that his daughter (Pat Crowley) and Clint Eastwood could escape. (See Famous Last Words)
- Columbo: Double Exposure (1973) [Vic Norris]: Shot in the chest by Robert Culp while Middleton is taking a drink from a fountain.
- The Lincoln Conspiracy (1977; TV) [Sec. Edwin M. Stanton]: Mentioned in Brad Crandall's narration that he dies the following year after John Dehner's character does.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.