Robert Forster (1941 - 2019)
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Reflections in a Golden Eye (1967) [Pvt. L.G. Williams]: Shot repeatedly in the chest by Marlon Brando after Marlon catches him in Elizabeth Taylor's bedroom.
- The Stalking Moon (1968) [Nick Tana]: Shot to death by Nathaniel Narcisco.
- The Don is Dead (1973) [Frank Regalbuto] Shot numerous times while drinking a glass of wine.
- Peacemaker (1990) [Yates]: Shot in the head by Lance Edwards.
- Maniac Cop 3: Badge of Silence (1993) [Dr. Powell]: Dies of radiation poisoning/burns when Robert Z'Dar sticks him in an X-ray machine on full power.
- Guns and Lipstick (1995) [Captain Dimaggio]: Shot in the chest by the wounded Greg Lewis just as Robert is about to shoot Sally Kirkland.
- Uncle Sam (1996) [Congressman Cummings]: Burned to death/killed in an explosion after an undead David 'Shark' Fralick sticks fireworks in Robert's mouth and pockets then ignites them (having chained him to a fireworks float).
- American Perfekt (1997) [Jake]: Possibly fatally injured in a head-on collision with Paul Sorvino's car; the movie ends with him staggering out of the car and sitting down in the road.
- Supernova (2000) [A.J. Marley]: Killed when Angela Bassett uses a laser scalpel on his head as a mercy killing after a malfunction in the dimensional transport causes his body to fuse with the transport pod.
- Firewall (2006) [Harry Romano]: Shot repeatedly in the head by Paul Bettany while Robert is looking in his refrigerator, as Harrison Ford looks on in shock.
- Automata (2014) [Robert Bold]: Shot to death by one of Tim McInnerny's men after shooting and wounding Tim in a gunfight. He later drives away in his care and dies later while talking to Antonio Banderas.
- Survivor (2015) [Bill Talbot]: Shot in the stomach by Milla Jovovich when he tries to kill her during a struggle.
- Too Late (2015) [Gordy Lyons ]: Shot in the stomach by his wife (Vail Bloom) as John Hawkes, Jeff Fahey, and Sydney Tamiia Poitier look on.
- The Wolf of Snow Hollow (2020) [Sheriff Hadley]: Dies off-screen from heart failure. (This film was released a year after Robert's real-life death)
Television Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Magnum, P.I.: All for One: Part 2 (1985) [Tyler Peabody McKinney]: Sacrifices himself by throwing himself on top of a grenade that had been thrown into a hut with two children in it by Seth Sakai.
- Heroes: Chapter Twelve: Our Father (2008) [Arthur Petrelli]: Shot in the head by his son (Milo Ventimiglia). Zachary Quinto uses his powers to freeze the bullet and Robert in time, but then restarts time and allows the bullet to hit Robert. His body is shown again in the following episode (Chapter Thirteen: Dual).
- Intruders: The Shepherds and the Fox (2014) [Frank Shepherd]: Shot to death by James Frain (after he first shoots Robert in the back), as Robert goes to shoot John Simm at the end of a fight on a pier. Robert's body is seen floating in the water.
Notable Connections[edit | edit source]
Father of Kate Forster
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.