Robert F. Lyons (1939 - )
- Shoot Out (1971) [Bobby Jay]: Shot to death in a shoot-out with Gregory Peck.
- Avenging Angel (1985) [Lt. Hugh Andrews]: Shot in the chest in a shoot-out with Ross Hagen in the street.
- Gunsmoke: Major Glory (1967) [Pvt. Maxwell]: Shot by James Arness in the livery stable loft, as he stands up he is shot again by Carroll O'Connor. (Thanks to Brian)
- Dark Night of the Scarecrow (1981 TV) [Skeeter Norris]: Murdered by Charles Durning while both are robbing Larry Drake (aka The Scarecrow)'s grave; with Lyons having become a "loose end", Durning crushes his head with a shovel from behind and then buries him along with Drake.
- Darkroom: A Quiet Funeral (1981) [Marty Vetch]: Suffocated (off-screen) after Eugene Roche pulls Robert into a coffin and seals him in, after Eugene and Carmen Argenziano trick Robert into believing that Eugene is dead. The story ends with Robert still struggling inside the coffin, as Eugene and Carmen walk away discussing the upcoming "quiet funeral."
- Magnum, P.I.: The Last Page (1982) [Taylor Hurst]: Killed in an explosion, along with Kam Fong, when his own claymore mine explodes under Kam's gazebo while holding Kam at gunpoint as Tom Selleck and John Hillerman look on in shock.
- Criminal Minds: Hopeless (2009) [Bartender]: Bludgeoned to death with a crowbar by Travis Aaron Wade and Blake Shields while Clayne Crawford is recording the murder with a camera, (after his hands were also nailed to a counter using a nail gun.)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.