Robert Donner (1931 - 2006)
- El Dorado (1967) [Milt]: Shot with a sawn-off shotgun by James Caan, as him and John Wayne force him to go out the door and get shot by his own men.
- Chisum (1970) [Morton]: Shot in the chest, along with John Mitchum by Geoffrey Deuel while Glenn Corbett is bringing them to justice.
- Rio Lobo (1970) [Whitey Carter]: Shot in the chest in a shoot-out with Jennifer O'Neill from underneath the table.
- Something Big (1971) [Angel Moon]: Shot in the chest by Armand Alzamora as he is about the throw a knife into Dean Martin's back. (Thanks to Brian)
- Santee (1973) [J.C.] Shot in the chest in a shoot-out with Glenn Ford.
- Under the Rainbow (1981) [The Assassin]: Shot in the chest (using a special camera-gun) by Mako, as Robert simultaneously shoots Mako. (The entire story turns out to be Cork Hubbert's dream; Robert's real-world counterpart survives the movie.) (Played for comic effect.)
- Rawhide: Incident of the Runnig Man (1961) [Toland]: After hand cuffing himself to Clint Eastwood to keep Clint from leaving him Robert is mortally wounded in the back by rifle fire by one of the outlaws that had been chasing him.
- MacGyver: Cleo Rocks (1989) [Benjamin Wintergreen]: Stabbed to death (off-screen) by Michael Des Barres. His body is seen sitting in a theatre seat when Richard Dean Anderson discovers him.
- Ex-Mr. Cissy Wellman
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.