Robert Carlyle (1961 - )
- Ravenous (1999) [Colonel Ives/F.W. Colqhoun]: Caught in a bear trap, impaling him through the back at the end of a fight with Guy Pearce. He dies whilst talking to Guy.
- The World Is Not Enough (1999) [Victor Zokas a.k.a. Renard]: Impaled through the stomach when a plutonium rod is propelled from the submarine's reactor machine by a blast of air, during a struggle with Pierce Brosnan (on top of having a bullet lodged in his brain, slowly killing him).
- The Beach (2000) [Daffy]: Commits suicide (off-screen) by slitting himself his wrists in his hotel room; his body is shown afterwards when Leonardo DiCaprio discovers him.
- Eragon (2006) [Durza]: Impaled on a sword through the stomach/torso by Ed Speleers, whilst both are fighting in free fall. His body then spontaneously combusts and crumbles to dust (Robert was wearing heavy makeup for this role).
- 28 Weeks Later (2007) [Don]: After being infected by the "Rage" virus he is shot repeatedly in the stomach then chest/head byImogen Poots after he attacks and bites Mackintosh Muggleton.
- Human Trafficking (2005; TV movie) [Sergei]: Shot multiple times by police agents and once in the mouth by Mira Sorvino.
- 24: Redemption (2008; TV movie) [Carl Benton]: Sacrifices himself by putting his foot on a land mine in order to kill the garrison of rebel soldiers and allow Kiefer Sutherland to escape with the refugee kids.
- Once Upon a Time: Going Home (2013) [Mr. Gold/Rumplestilskin]: Commits suicide by stabbing himself after he stabs Robbie Kay with an enchanted dagger in order to protect his family from Robbie.
- Once Upon a Time: Leaving Storybrooke (2018) [Mr. Gold/Weaver/Wish Realm Rumpelstiltskin]: In a dual role as Mr. Gold/Weaver and the Wish Realm version of Rumpelstiltskin; Mr. Gold/Weaver sacrifices himself by removing his heart and giving it to the dying Colin O'Donoghue; Rumpelstiltskin is erased from existence following this.