The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Robert Brown (1921 - 2003)
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Noose For A Lady (1953) [Jonas Rigg]: Poisoned offscreen by Rona Anderson. (Thanks to Brian)
- The Large Rope (The Long Rope) (1953) [Mick Jordan]: Falls to his death from the loft of an abandoned windmill after tussling with policeman Leonard White, trying to arrest him for murdering Vanda Godsell. (Thanks to Brian)
- Helen of Troy (1956) [Polydorus]: Fatally injured in a sword fight with Stanley Baker. He dies a few minutes later, talking to his brothers Harry Andrews and Jacques Sernas. (Thanks to Brian)
- The Abominable Snowman (1957) [Ed Shelley]: Dies of a heart attack, upon being frightened of the snowman.
- 300 Spartans (1962) [Pentheus]: He is the senior Spartan soldier of those who survive the Battle Of Thermopylae. They are completely surrounded by the Persian army, and after he refuses to give up the body of Richard Egan (King Leonidas), they are all killed under showers of arrows. (Thanks to Brian)
- Clash By Night (1964) [Police sergeant Mawsley]: Shot dead by Stanley Meadows when the prison van transferring prisoners is hijacked by Meadow's gang and he is freed (Thanks to Brian)
- One Million Years BC (1966) [Akhoba]: Killed in the climax when the volcano erupts and causes an earthquake and he is crushed by falling rocks as he stands in the entrance of his cave (Thanks to Brian)
- Warlords of Atlantis (1978) [Briggs}: Knocked down and then bitten and swallowed by one of the monsters. (Thanks to Brian)
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Overseas Press Club - Exclusive!: My Favourite Kidnapper (1967) [Erik Richter]: Machine-gunned in the back by a Gestapo soldier after getting Ron Randell out of the window. (Thanks to Brian)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.