Robbie Coltrane (1950 - )
- Krull (Dragons of Krull; The Dungeons of Krull; Dungeons and Dragons) (1983) [Rhun]: Killed in a battle against the slayer monsters, as they are breaking into the fortress he dies while talking to the remaining party members (with his body being destroyed when the fortress breaks apart). (Thanks to Michael)
- Eat the Rich (1987) [Jeremy]: Shot in the chest with an arrow by Lanah Pellay's band of revolutionaries during their raid on an expensive restaurant.
- Henry V (1989) [Falstaff]: Dies (off-screen) of natural causes, compounded by his heartbreak after being abandoned/forgotten by Kenneth Branagh; his body is shown lying in bed afterwards.
- The World Is Not Enough (1999) [Valentin Zukovsky]: Shot twice in the chest (through a sailor hat) by Sophie Marceau (as Robbie orders her to give it to him at gunpoint); he manages long enough to fire his walking cane-gun onto the torture chair, freeing Pierce Brosnan before dying. (Thanks to Alex and Cypher)
- Van Helsing (2004) [Mr. Hyde]: Falls from a rooftop after his arm is cut off in a fight with Hugh Jackman; he transforms back into Jekyll (Stephen Fisher) as he falls. (Robbie did not actually physically appear in this movie, but only provided the voice for the CGI Hyde.)
- Murderland (2009) [Douglas Hain]: Murdered by Nicholas Gleaves who deliberately drives into him in the show's finale. (Thanks to Brian)