Rob Corddry (1971 - )
- Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay (2008) [Ron Fox]: Falls to his death when he jumps out of a plane shooting at John Cho & Kal Penn in an effort to kill them (Played for comic effect)
- Seeking a Friend for the End of the World (2012) [Warren]: Dies (off screen), along with everyone else on earth, when an asteroid collides with the solar induced fire storm that was destroying the Earth's surface.
- Warm Bodies (2013) [M]: Playing a zombie, he dies (off screen) from the zombie virus at some point; he is revived to his living state when his heart starts to beat again after seeing Nicholas Hoult and Teresa Palmer's signs of affection.
- Pain & Gain (2013) [John Messe]: Dies in prison (off screen) years after the films events; his fate is revealed during text over the end credits.
- Hot Tub Time Machine 2 (2015) [Lou/Patriot Lou]: "Lou" is shot in the head by "Patriot Lou" after the latter pops out of the time machine while Clark Duke, Craig Robinson and Adam Scott watch in horror. (In the unrated extended cut, Lou is instead shot by John Cusack.) ("Patriot Lou" survives the film.) (Played for comic effect)
- Childrens' Hospital: Chief's Origin (2012) [Dr. Blake Downs]: Shot to death by Nick Offerman, after Offerman is paid off to do so by Henry Winkler; his death is shown in a flashback as Megan Mullaney tells her story to some doctors and the death is seen in context for the later episode "Wisedocs" (Played for Comic Effect).
- Childrens' Hospital: Eulogy (2012) [Cutter Spindell] Playing the 'fictional' actor who portrays Dr. Blake Downs on "Childrens Hospital", he is electrocuted after touching an exposed wire on the set; his death that was shown in previous episodes was revealed to be manipulated in post production (Played for Comic Effect).
- The Hindenburg Explodes! (2016) [Wilbur Wright]: Killed an airship explosion when Kevin McDonald accidentally activates the ship's self destruct button. (Played for comic effect.)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.