The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Rita Moreno (1931 - )
- So Young, So Bad (1950) [Dolores Guerrero]: Commits suicide by hanging herself in her room at the reform school.
- Seven Cities of Gold (1955) [Ula]: Falls to her death from a cliff while running away from Richard Egan.
- The Vagabond King (1956) [Huguette]: Shot in the chest with an arrow when she runs in front of Oreste Kirkop and takes the shot for him. (Thanks to Danny)
- The Night of the Following Day (1968) [Blonde, a.k.a. Vi]: Shot in the head by Richard Boone when he opens fire on her car with a machine-gun as she attempts to drive away. The whole story turns out to be Pamela Franklin's dream, but events start repeating themselves, suggesting that it's going to come true. (Thanks to Neceros and Johan)
- Marlowe (1969) [Dolores Gonzales]: Shot in the back by Paul Stevens during her striptease routine on stage, while James Garner looks on in surprise. (Nudity alert: Topless & rear)
- The 20th Century-Fox Hour (1956) [Sonseehray]: Shot in the chest by a settler when she grabs a knife to defend the unconscious John Lupton. (See also Debra Paget's death in the film version, Broken Arrow (1950))
- Law & Order: Criminal Intent: Endgame (2007) [Frances Goram]: Dies (off-screen) of Alzheimer's Syndrome; we learn of her death when her son (Vincent D'Onofrio) is shown looking at her empty bed. (Thanks to PortsGuy)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.