Riley Keough (1989 - )
- The Good Doctor (2011) [Diane Nixon]: Dies of kidney failure after Orlando Bloom had tampered with her medication in order to heroically "save" her; she dies on the operating table as several other doctors attempt to resusciate her and Orlando looks on. (Thanks to Tim)
- It Comes at Night (2017) [Kim]: Shot to death (off-camera) at her own request by Joel Edgerton after killing Riley's son (Griffin Robert Faulkner); we only see Joel fire his rifle.
- The House That Jack Built (2018) [Simple]: Dies from blood loss (off-screen) after Matt Dillon cuts off her breasts off-camera after he had drawn border-line around her breasts with red marker pen. She was later dismembered as Matt described the story and seen attaching Riley's severed left breast on a police car's windshield with its wiper. Matt later made a moneybag using her severed right breast. (Nudity Alert: Both breasts visible)
- Welcome the Stranger (2018) [Misty]: Strangled to death by Caleb Landry Jones in bed while having sex with him (Nudity Alert: Topless)
- Granddaughter of Elvis Presley and Priscilla Presley
- Daughter of Lisa Marie Presley and Danny Keough
- Ex-stepdaughter of Michael Jackson and Nicolas Cage
- Mrs. Ben Smith-Petersen
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.