Rider Strong (1979 - )
- Cabin Fever (2002) [Paul]: Dies after presumably being killed by Giuseppe Andrews (off-screen), on top of contracting the virus. His body is shown laying by the river bank. See Samuel Davis in the 2016 remake. NOTE: His character returns in the sequel, but if this film is viewed as a stand alone, his charcter does in fact die.
- Borderland (2007) [Phil]: Decapitated (off-screen) by Beto Cuevas and Beto's followers; his severed head is shown afterwards when Martha Hirgareda and Brian Presley see it.
- Tooth & Nail (2007) [Ford]: Injected with an overdose of drugs by Nicole DuPort.
- Pulse 3 (2008) [Adam]: Killed (off-screen) by the internet ghosts, at some point between the prologue and the main story; he is later brought back to life, and dies once again when the world is destroyed in a nuclear holocaust.
- Cabin Fever 2: Spring Fever (2009) [Paul]: Having survived his apparent death from Cabin Fever (2002), he is hit by a bus when he staggers out into the road.
TV Deaths Edit
- Boy Meets World: The Psychotic Episode (1999) [Shawn Hunter]: (1) Falls to death when his best friend: Ben Savage pushes him down an empty elevator shaft, (2) Beaten to death by Ben with a Baseball, (3) strangling him with a magic rope in front of class and mention being killed in other ways. Every single one were just dreams that Ben kept having and never shown dying except the last one, Rider is still alive.
- Younger brother of Shiloh Strong
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.