Richard Webb (1915 - 1993)
- Carson City (1952) [Alan Kincaid]: Shot off his horse by Raymond Massey as he comes to the aid of Randolph Scott. Dies in Randolph's arms a little later. (Thanks to Brian)
- The Nebraskan (1953) [Ace Elliott]: He sneaks up behind Philip Carey to club him with a rifle when Maurice Jara pulls an arrow from a table and stabs him in the back. (Thanks to Brian)
- The Black Dakotas (1954) [Frank Gibbs]: Shot in the back by Gary Merrill as they ride in pursuit of John Bromfield. (Thanks to Brian)
- Three Hours To Kill (1954) [Carter Mastin]: Shot in the back by Stephen Elliott as he is fighting Dana Andrews and he picks up Dana's dropped gun. (Thanks to Brian)
- Beware! The Blob (1972) [Sheriff Jones]: Possibly eaten by the blob, after a ceiling light unfreezes a bit of the frozen blob, we only see it at his feet followed by "the end" title with a question mark next to it.
- Perry Mason: The Case of the Velvet Claws (1963) [George Belter]: Shot to death (off-screen) by Wynn Pearce. His body is shown afterwards when Raymond Burr discovers him.
- Perry Mason: The Case of the Impetuous Imp (1965) [Addison Powell]: Shot to death (off-screen) by Hanna Landy. His body is shown afterwards (covered by a sheet) when the coroner drags him out.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.