The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Richard Tyson (1961 - )
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Kindergarten Cop (1990) [Cullen Crisp Sr.]: Shot in the chest by Arnold Schwarzenegger, after Arnold's ferret distracts Richard at the end of a stand-off in the school.
- Genghis Khan (1992) [Genghis Khan]: Dies of his injuries (details needed)
- Dark Tide (1993) [Dak]: Bitten by numerous venomous sea snakes after he falls into the pool; he dies shortly after Brigitte Bako smashes the antivenom rather than give it to him. (Thanks to ND)
- The Pandora Project (1998) [Capt. William Stenwick]: Killed in a bomb explosion after a fight with Daniel Baldwin (Assuming I'm remembering correctly).
- Black Hawk Down (2001) [SSG Daniel Busch]: Mortally wounded after being shot multiple times. He dies off-screen and his death is listed on the names of those who died in battle during the text after the film.
- Big Bad Wolf (2006) [Mitchell Toblat]: Stabbed in the chest with a silver knife attached to an arrow by Trevor Duke. (Thanks to Cody)
- No Bad Days (2008) [Robert]: Shot by Michael Madsen causing him to fall overboard. Richard's body is later seen floating on the surface.
- Richard III (2008) [Duke of Clarence]: Executed off-screen.
- The Black Waters of Echo's Pond (2009) [Nicholas]: Shot in the head by Adamo Palladino, after Richard demands to know where the ancient supernatural game is.
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.