The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Richard Todd (1919 - 2009)
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- The Hasty Heart (1949) [Cpl MacLachlan]: Wounded on the last day of WW2 in the Burma campaign, surgeons remove a kidney but discover his other one is deteriorating and cannot be saved. He is alive at the end of the movie but has been told he will eventually die. Included here for that reason. (Thanks to Brian)
- Stage Fright (1950) [Jonathan Cooper]: Crushed to death when theatre curtain falls on his while he's fleeing from the police.
- A Man Called Peter (1955) [Peter Marshall]: Dies off-screen of a heart attack, we are informed of his death.
- The Long And The Short And The Tall (Jungle Fighters) (1961) [Sgt Mitchem]: Shot in the head by a Japanese soldier as the patrol gets cornered. (Thanks to Brian)
- The Love-ins (1967) [Dr. Jonathan Barnett]: Shot in the chest by James MacArthur while Richard is speaking at a rally in a stadium.
- Asylum (1972) [Walter]: Killed by Sylvia Syms' reanimated severed body parts.
- House of the Long Shadows (1983) [Sam Allyson]:
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Midsomer Murders: Birds Of Prey (2003) [Charles Edmonton]: He is sleeping when he is given a fatal injection of painkillers by Alexandra Gilbreath. (Thanks to Brian)
Notable Connections[edit | edit source]
- Ex-Mr. Virginia Mailer.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.