Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Richard Riehle (1948 - )
- Mercury Rising (1998) [Edgar Halstrom]: Shot repeatedly in the chest/stomach and neck by SWAT snipers as Bruce Willis looks on in shock.
- Crash Point Zero (2001) [Alan Douglas]: Shot in the chest by Hannes Jaenicke. He dies shortly after talking to Treat Williams.
- Hatchet (2006) [Mr. Permatteo]: Hacked to death with a hatchet by Kane Hodder, after Kane chops off Richard's right arm, while the rest of the group looks on in horror. (Thanks to Cody)
- Halloween II (2009) [Buddy the Night Watchman]: Hit in the back with an axe by Tyler Mane outside the guard shack, as Scout Taylor-Compton looks on in horror; this turns out to be Scout's dream sequence.
- Messengers 2: The Scarecrow (2009 Video) [Jude Weatherby]: Slashed in the neck with a scythe along with his wife (Darcy Fowers) and daughter (Kalina Green) by their posessed scarecrow (Vladimir Yossifov) sometime in the past (they appear as ghosts to Norman Reedus throughout the film).
- Chillerama (2011) [Cecil Kaufman (segment "Zom-B-Movie")]: Killed in an explosion when he detonates a grenade to kill several of the infected drive in members (which he holds aloft out of their reach), when he sacrifices himself so some of the remaining survivors can escape (which later turns out to be a film within film).
- The Watermen (2012) [Belvin Lee Smith]: Presumably drowned/dragged to his death after he gets his leg caught in a snare attached to a speeding motorboat as he holds a gun on Tyler Johnson (with Tyler distracting him, before he can free his foot).
- Amnesiac (2014) [Postman]: Beaten and stabbed with a fireplace poker by Kate Bosworth in her kitchen; she then dumps his body down the stairs to the cellar.
- Fear, Inc. (2016) [Bill Peterson]: Stabbed to death by a masked killer, as Lucas Neff looks on.
- Bullitt County (2018) [The Mr.]: Shot in the head by Mike C. Nelson, while Dorothy Lyman watches in horror.
- Star Trek: The Next Generation: The Inner Light (1992) [Batai]: Dies (off-screen) of illness/natural causes. His death is mentioned during conversation by Patrick Stewart. (The episode invovles Patrick reliving the life of a man who lived a thousand years ago. Richard died off-screen during that time, rather than during the intervening thousand years).
- Tremors: The Key (2003) [Helmut Krause]: Eaten by one of the worm-creatures.