Richard Lynch (1940 - 2012)
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- The Seven Ups (1973) [Moon]: Shot to death by Roy Scheider.
- Open Season (The Recon Game) (1974) [Art]: Shot to death with a telescopic rifle, along with Peter Fonda and John Phillip Law, by William Holden, after Peter, John, and Richard kill Cornelia Sharpe. (Thanks to Stephen)
- God Told Me To (Demon) (1976) [Bernard Phillips]: Killed by Tony Lo Bianco after Richard reveals his half-alien nature.
- The Ninth Configuration (Twinkle, Twinkle, Killer Kane) (1980) [2nd Cyclist]: Beaten to death in a bar fight with Stacy Keach.
- The Sword and the Sorcerer (1982) [Titus Cromwell]: Killed by Lee Horsley.
- Invasion U.S.A. (1985) [Mikhail Rostov]: Killed in an explosion when Chuck Norris fires a rocket launcher at him. (Thanks to Kyle)
- The Barbarians (1987) [Kadar] Has a sword thrown into his stomach.
- Bad Dreams (1988) [Harris]: Burned to death, along with the rest of his followers (apart from Jennifer Rubin, who survives), when they douse themselves with gasoline and set the cabin on fire as a mass suicide. He appears to Jennifer periodically throughout the rest of the movie, but it's eventually revealed that Richard's "ghost" was just a hallucination induced by Harris Yulin's psychological manipulation and drugs.
- Puppet Master III: Toulon's Revenge (1991) [Major Krauss]: Impaled on a halberd, when he falls onto it after Guy Rolfe sets fire to the ropes suspending Richard from the ceiling. (Thanks to Matthew)
- Alligator II: The Mutation (1991) [Hawk Hawkins]: Eaten by the alligator.
- Trancers II (1991) [Dr. Wardo]: Stabbed in the chest when Tim Thomerson throws a pitchfork at him.
- Maximum Force (1992) [Max Tanabe]: Falls to his death, landing on a car, after being shot by Sam Jones as Richard dangles from a helicopter ladder.
- Necronomicon: Book of the Dead (1993) [Jethro De la poer]: Commits suicide by jumping off the roof of the mansion many years before the first segment began.
- Laid to Rest (2009) [Mr. Jones]: Impaled through the back with a metal pole by Nick Principe, as Bobbi Sue Luther looks on in horror. (Thanks to Matthew)
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Hunter: The Legion: Part 2 (1989) [Frank Lassiter]: Shot by Fred Dryer and fell through glass roofs.
- Murder, She Wrote: To the Last Will I Grapple with Thee (1992) [Michael O'Connor]: Commits suicide by shooting himself in the head, arranging it to frame George Hearn for his 'murder' after he was diagnosed with a brain tumor. His body is shown afterwards when the police discover him, and his death is shown in a flashback later on.
- Star Trek: The Next Generation: Gambit, Part II (1993) [Arctus Baran]: Killed by a neural implant when he attempts to activate Patrick Stewart's implant to kill him, unaware that Patrick had switched transponder codes of the implants. (Richard was wearing heavy alien make-up for the role).
- Murder, She Wrote: Amsterdam Kill (1994) [Philip de Kooning]: Stabbed in the chest by Marcus Gilbert. His body is shown afterwards when Angela Lansbury discovers him, and the murder is shown in a flashback later on.
- Highlander: The Series: Blind Faith (1995) [John Kirin/Cage]: Is killed in two scenes: when he is run over by a car while saving Conrad Dunn, and when he is later shot by Conrad. As an Immortal, he comes back to life both times.
- Terminal Virus (Last Chance) (1995 TV) [Callaway]: Killed in an explosion when Susan Africa fires at the fuel drums beside him, as he tries to escape from the camp. (Thanks to Stephen)
- Charmed: The Day the Magic Died (2003) [Cronyn]: Destroyed along with Cheryl Ladd with a spell cast by The Charmed Ones (Alyssa Milano, Rose McGowan and Holly Marie Combs) Using an Unicorn's Dust, wich is Magic.
Notable Connections[edit | edit source]
- Brother of Barry Lynch
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.