Richard Lineback (1952 -)
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Twister (1996) [Mr. Thornton]: Killed by the tornado when he is dragged from a storm cellar as he holds a door in place while trying to save his family. (Thanks to Gary)
- The Jackal (1997) [McMurphy]: Shot repeatedly in the chest, stomach and head by Bruce Willis who is hiding in the cupboard under the stairs (as Richard is standing on the steps). His body is later seen when Bruce drags him into another room (after shooting him again). (Thanks to Tal)
- The Ring (2002) [Innkeeper]: Killed (off-screen) by Daveigh Chase's ghost in a rowboat on the lake; his body is shown afterwards when Martin Henderson pulls the boat back to the dock. (Richard's death is not part of the actual film, but is included in the DVD's "Don't Watch This" montage of deleted scenes.)
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
- T.J. Hooker: The Connection (1982) [Kenny]: Shot by Claude Earl Jones' thugs and died from his wound a few moments later.
- MacGyver: Phoenix Under Siege (1987) [Phillips]: Shot to death by Tricia O'Neil when Tricia double-crosses him while they're about to blow up the Phoenix Foundation building.
- Hunter: The Legion: Part 2 (1989) [Rudy Lassiter]: Shot by Fred Dryer while trying to escape from the hospital.
- Dallas: Conundrum (1991) [Eb]: Shot to death with a shotgun by his wife (Cathy Podewell) as he's about to attack her. Shown in an alternate reality in which Larry Hagman was never born.
- The Stand (1994 TV miniseries) [Poke]: Shot in the chest by a deputy, while Richard and Miguel Ferrer are robbing a convenience store.
- Star Trek: Enterprise: The Xindi (2003) [Kessick]: Dies (off-screen) some time after being shot and wounded by one of Stephen McHattie's men when Richard tries to escape; we learn of his death afterwards when John Billingsley informs Scott Bakula. (Thanks to Neil)
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.