Richard Kiel (1939 - 2014)
- The Phantom Planet (1961) [The Solarite]: In the role of several alien monsters that are killed in the film, the most noted was one that stepped onto a teleportation pad and gets disintegrated while fighting with Dean Fredericks. Richard is wearing heavy alien makeup for this role.
- Eegah! (1962) [Eegah]: Shot to death by police (causing him to fall into the water) while he's rampaging next to a swimming pool.
- Silver Streak (1976) [Reace]: Falls off the top of the train after being shot in the chest with a speargun by Gene Wilder during a chase.
- Force 10 from Navarone (1978) [Drazak]: Stabbed when Carl Weathers jabs the knife into his stomach at the end of a fight.
- Hobo With A Shotgun (1986) [Ivan]: Shot by Richard Chamberlain because he thinks that Kiel is "disposable".
- The Rifleman: The Decision (1961) [Carl Hazlitt]: Shot to death in a shoot-out with Chuck Connors.
- Thriller: Well of Doom (1961) [Master Styx]: Falls to his death from a staircase after being shocked to discover that Ronald Howard is still alive.
Note: in the Gilligan's Island episode Ghost-a-go-go, he played a con artist impersonating a ghost, not an actual one, if you wonder about the character name.
Video Game Death:
- 007: Everything or Nothing (2003) [Jaws]: Possibly killed when the elevator shaft hits the bottom, as he's on fire. When Pierce Brosnan subsequently lands on the remains of the elevator shaft, Richard is nowhere to be found, leaving his fate ambiguous. (Note: Richard is widely credited to have done the voice, but his character only grunts and growls)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.