Richard Jordan (1937 - 1993)
- The Yakuza (1974) [Dusty]: Stabbed with a sword by member of the Yakuza.
- Rooster Cogburn (1975) [Hawk]: Killed along with the rest of his gang, when John Wayne shoots the floating dynamite boxes near their location in the river.
- Logan's Run (1976) [Francis 7]: Fatally struck with a flagpole, during a brawl against Michael York. Last words: "Logan...You're renewed."
- Dune (1984) [Duncan Idaho]: Fatally wounded in the head by a pneumatic harpoon which penetrates his defensive body-shield.
- The Mean Season (1985) [Alan Delour]: Shot in the head with his own gun by Kurt Russell. (Thanks to ND)
- Solarbabies (1986) [Grock]: Grabbed by a malfunctioning surgeon-droid, which then explodes in his face.
- Gettysburg (1993) [Brigadier General Lewis A. Armistead]: Shot in the chest during the battle of Gettysburg; he dies off-screen some time afterwards. (Historically inaccurate, Armistead's wounds were not believed to be mortal; he had been shot in the fleshy part of the arm and below the knee, and according to the surgeon who tended him, none of the wounds caused bone, artery, or nerve damage. It is believed that he died from complications from secondary bacterium, fever and prostration; it also noted that this was Richard Jordan's final acting role before he died from brain cancer). (Thanks to Geoff)
- Kojak: Dark Sunday (1973) [Steve Macey]: Shot dead by Michael Delano in a shootout with the cops. (Thanks to Brian)
- Posse (1993 TV) [Sheriff Bates]: Shot in the chest with a golden bullet by Mario Van Peebles.
- Grandson of Learned Hand (noted judge).
- Ex-Mr. Kathleen Widdoes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.