Richard Johnson (1927 - 2015)
Obviously not to be confused with the former US vice-president of the same name. (or about several notables of the same name)
- Scotland Yard Inspector (Lady in the Fog) (1952) [Danny McMara, Hit-and-Run victim]: Hit by a car.
- Never So Few (1959) [Capt. Danny De Mortimer]: Shot by a Japanese soldier after he pushes Frank Sinatra aside and takes the bullet for him. (Thanks to Brian).
- Khartoum (1966) [Col J. D. H. Stewart]: We last see him on a paddle steamer under attack from the Muslims as it goes down the Nile. Later on, Laurence Olivier shows Charlton Heston a severed hand bearing a ring which Heston had given to Johnson. (Thanks to Brian)
- Julius Caesar (1970) [Cassius]: Stabbed to death by Damien Thomas, on Richard's own orders.
- Beyond the Door (Chi Sei?) (1974) [Dimitri] Killed by demonic forces after the demon spirit grows tired of him.
- The Night Child (Il Medaglione insanguinato; The Cursed Medallion) (1975) [Michael Williams]: Stabbed in the stomach by the possessed Nicoletta Elmi when he hugs her. (Thanks to Andrea)
- Screamers (L'Isola degli uomini pesce; Island of the Fishmen; Something Waits in the Dark) (1979) [Edmond Rackham]: Torn apart by the fish creatures when he falls into the water at the end of a struggle with Claudio Cassinelli. (Thanks to Johan)
- Zombie (Zombi 2: Island of the Flesh-Eaters; Island of the Living Dead) (1979) [Dr. Menard]: Eaten by a zombie, and his body burns when the shed he is in is set on fire.
- The Monster Club (1981) [Father]: Stabbed in the chest with a wooden stake by Donald Pleasence, Richard Manages to bite Donald turning him into a vampire as well, It was later revealed that Richard was wearing a stake-proof vest filled with tomato ketchup.
- The Alfred Hitchcock Hour: Power of Attorney (1965) [Jarvis Smith]: Shot to death by George Sims after Geraldine Fitzgerald had set him up to be caught in Fay Bainter's hotel room where she had already committed suicide after being swindled out of her money by Richard.
- ITV Sunday Night Theatre: Hamlet (1970) [Claudius]: Stabbed and poisoned by Richard Chamberlain.
- Antony and Cleopatra (1974 TV) [Mark Antony]: Commits suicide by throwing himself onto his sword; he dies shortly afterwards while talking to Janet Suzman.
- Murder, She Wrote: It Runs in the Family (1987) [Lord Geoffrey Constable]: Poisoned while on a picnic with Angela Lansbury after Carolyn Seymour puts strychnine on a cake.
- Midsomer Murders: The Animal Within (2007) [Rex Masters]: He is assaulted by Samuel West on a weir, He's hit over the head with a heavy torch and pushed in the river. (Thanks to Brian)
- Ex-Mr. Kim Novak.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.