The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Richard Jenkins (1947 - )
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Silverado (1985) [Kelly]: Shot to death by Brian Dennehy, as Scott Glenn and Kevin Kline look on in shock.
- The Broken (2008) [John McVey]: Killed (off-screen) by his doppelganger that came out from a broken mirror.
- Burn After Reading (2008) [Ted Treffon]: Hacked to death with a hatchet by John Malkovich, after John shoots Richard and chases him out into the street.
- Dear John (2010) [Mr. Tyree]: Dies following a stroke; he dies while talking to his son (Channing Tatum).
- Let Me In (2010) [The Father]: Bitten on the throat and drained of blood by Chloe Grace Moretz; his body then falls from the hospital window. (Richard's face was covered with burn make-up at this point in the movie.)
- The Cabin in the Woods (2012) [Gary Sitterson]: Stabbed in the stomach by Kristen Connolly when Richard bumps into her while fleeing along the hallway; he dies shortly afterwards while instructing Kristen to kill Fran Kranz.
- God's Pocket (2014) [Richard Shellburn]: Beaten to death by the patrons of a local dive bar, while Philip Seymour Hoffman tries to stop them.
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Miami Vice: Hard Knocks (1989) [Marvin Goodman]: Shot to death by Michael Talbott in self defense.
- Challenger (1990 TV) [Gregory B. Jarvis]: Killed (off-screen) in the explosion of the Space Shuttle Challenger; the movie ends with the shuttle taking off, followed by a symbolic scene of the seven crew members and passengers reciting the poem used to eulogize them.
- Six Feet Under: Pilot (2001) [Nathaniel Fisher]: Killed in a car accident; his body is shown afterwards in the morgue. (He appeared in several subsequent episodes, either in flashbacks or as an imaginary "ghost.")
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.