Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Richard Jenkins (1947 - )
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Silverado (1985) [Kelly]: Shot to death by Brian Dennehy, as Scott Glenn and Kevin Kline look on in shock.
- The Broken (2008) [John McVey]: Killed (off-screen) by his doppelganger that came out from a broken mirror.
- Burn After Reading (2008) [Ted Treffon]: Hacked to death with a hatchet by John Malkovich, after John shoots Richard and chases him out into the street.
- Dear John (2010) [Mr. Tyree]: Dies following a stroke; he dies while talking to his son (Channing Tatum).
- Let Me In (2010) [The Father]: Bitten on the throat and drained of blood by Chloe Grace Moretz; his body then falls from the hospital window. (Richard's face was covered with burn make-up at this point in the movie.)
- The Cabin in the Woods (2012) [Gary Sitterson]: Stabbed in the stomach by Kristen Connolly when Richard bumps into her while fleeing along the hallway; he dies shortly afterwards while instructing Kristen to kill Fran Kranz.
- White House Down (2013) [House Speaker Eli Raphelson]: While last seen being arrested/taken away by the military at the end of the film. His sentence with death or execution is debatable, though not mentioned by anyone, but considering his high crimes (conspiracy, treason, attempted genocide).
- God's Pocket (2014) [Richard Shellburn]: Beaten to death by the patrons of a local dive bar, while Philip Seymour Hoffman tries to stop them.
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Miami Vice: Hard Knocks (1989) [Marvin Goodman]: Shot to death by Michael Talbott in self defense.
- Challenger (1990 TV) [Gregory B. Jarvis]: Killed (off-screen) in the explosion of the Space Shuttle Challenger; the movie ends with the shuttle taking off, followed by a symbolic scene of the seven crew members and passengers reciting the poem used to eulogize them.
- Six Feet Under: Pilot (2001) [Nathaniel Fisher]: Killed in a car accident; his body is shown afterwards in the morgue. (He appeared in several subsequent episodes, either in flashbacks or as an imaginary "ghost.")
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.