Richard Harmon (1991 - )
- Trick 'r Treat (2007) [Vampire Kid]: Drowned, along with all the other students on the bus, after Richard takes the wheel and accidentally drives the bus over the cliff and into the water (having realized that Gerald Paetz was planning to deliberately crash the bus), several years before the story begins. His death is shown in a flashback, and he later returns as a zombie. (Note: Richard's face is hidden throughout his entire screen time, either by his vampire mask or by the zombie make-up.) (Thanks to Tommy)
- Dear Mr. Gacy (2010) [Victim]: Tortured and strangled by William Forsythe.
- The Hollow (2016) [Seth]: Killed by the film's supernatural creature, with his final scene having the creature drag him off-screen before killing him.
- R.L. Stine's The Haunting Hour: Nightmare Inn (2011) [Caleb]: Mauled to death by a werewolf (Dan Payne) along with Jodi Balfour as the two were attempting to kill Madeline Carroll.
- R.L. Stine's The Haunting Hour: Scarecrow (2011) [Bobby]: Transformed into a scarecrow by Juan Riedinger, who then turns himself into a scarecrow, after Juan tells Richard about his plan to bring the world to an end by making every other living being on the planet disappear; they are both shown, in scarecrow form, occupying one of the fields outside moments later. (The ending in the episode's premier screening shows Richard killing Juan and being the only living thing left on the planet, however this ending is no longer shown in future broadcasts.)
- Intruders: There Is No End (2014) [Bix]: Dies of complications from alcoholism in flashback; his spirit has been brought back in the body of Trieu Tran in the present day.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.