Richard Hale (1892 - 1981)
- None Shall Escape (1944) [Rabbi David Levin]: Shot in the chest by Alexander Knox as Richard urges the townspeople to resist the Nazis.
- Tower of London (1962) [Tyrus]: Stabbed in the back when a dying executioner threw a burning poker at him. He dies shortly after talking to Vincent Price; he appears later on as a ghost or hallucination to Vincent.
- Perry Mason: The Case of the Nervous Accomplice (1957) [George Lutts]: Shot in the back by Robert Cornthwaite.
- Perry Mason: The Case of the Sleepy Slayer (1964) [Abner Gordon]: Injected (off-screen) with an overdose of drugs by his niece (Phyllis Hill) in his bedroom; Phyllis later shoots him, to make it look like she just killed him. His body is shown afterwards when Joan Tompkins discovers him after Phyllis shot him.
- Burke's Law: Who Killed the Toy Soldier? (1965) [Granny Grabber]:
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.