Richard E. Grant (1957 - )
- Hudson Hawk (1991) [Darwin Mayflower]: Killed in an explosion when the gold-making machine explodes (there is an alternative scene where he's electrocuted by falling power lines, with his body later seen, having been covered in molten gold turning him into a statue).
- The Serpent's Kiss (1997) [James Fitzmaurice]: Poisoned when he drinks some wine that had been tampered with by Ewan McGregor.
- The Miracle Maker (2000; animated) [John the Baptist]: Beheaded (off-screen) following Anton Lesser's orders. His death is confirmed when Richard's followers inform Jesus (voiced by Ralph Fiennes).
- Tim Burton's Corpse Bride (2005; animated) [Barkis Bittern]: Poisoned when he inadvertently drinks the "wine of life"; he immediately transforms into a blue-skinned living corpse, and is taken away to the land of the dead by the other dead people.
- Logan (2017) [Dr. Rice]: Shot in the throat by Hugh Jackman.
- Can You Ever Forgive Me? (2018) [Jack Hock]: Dies (off-screen) from AIDS/HIV in 1994. His death is mentioned in the closing credits.
- The Hound of the Baskervilles (2002 TV) [Jack Stapleton]: Shot by Ian Hart as Richard is about to shoot Richard Roxburgh.
- Game of Thrones: Blood of My Blood (2016) [Izembaro]: In the play within the episode that Maisie Williams is watching, he is shot in the chest in a satiric depiction of Charles Dance's death from the fourth season. (Richard survives the episode in reality)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.