Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Richard Dysart (1929 - 2015)
- The Hospital (1971) [Dr. Welbeck]: Dies of a heart attack while arguing with George C. Scott in the hospital.
- The Hindenburg (1975) [Ernst Lehmann]: Burned to death in the explosion of the Hindenburg; at first he was seemingly OK (as Richard was trying to find his way out of the wreckage), but when both Charles Durning and Stephen Elliott carry him to safety, Richard falls down and it is revealed that Richard suffered heavy burns on his back. (Thanks to Gordon)
- Prophecy (1979) [Bethel Isley]: Mauled to death by the mutant bear (Kevin Peter Hall) while trying to get under the gate.
- The Thing (1982) [Dr. Copper]: Dies of shock/blood loss when the alien (in the form of Charles Hallahan) bites off Richard's arms as Richard is trying to revive "Charles." (Thanks to Tommy and Brian)
- Pale Rider (1985) [Coy LaHood]: Shot to death by Michael Moriarty as Richard is about to shoot Clint Eastwood (from a window). (Thanks to Brian and Gordon)
- Warning Sign (1985) [Dr. Nielsen] Shoots himself in the head.
- Mr. Kathryn Jacobi