Richard Conte (1910 - 1975)
- 13 Rue Madeleine (1947) [Kuncel, a.k.a. William H. 'Bill' O'Connell]: Killed in an explosion when Allied planes bomb the Gestapo hideout.
- New York Confidential (1955) [Nick Magellan]: Shot to death by a group of his fellow gangsters.
- Ocean's Eleven (1960) [Tony Bergdorf]: Dies of a heart attack while walking down the Las Vegas strip. (Thanks to Mac)
- Death Sentence (Sentenza di morte) (1968) [Diaz]: Shot to death by Robin Clarke in the desert. (Thanks to Andrea)
- The Godfather (1972) [Barzini]: Shot to death by Richard Bright. (See Michael Kopsa for the video game version) (Thanks to Michael)
- Violent Professionals (Milano trema: la polizia vuole giustizia) (1973) [Padullo, a.k.a. Salassolio]: Dies when a police officer disconnects his respirator in the hospital, after he's been rendered comatose due to a fight with Luc Merenda. (Thanks to Andrea)
- The Boss (Wipeout! (Il Boss; Murder Inferno) (1973) [Don Corrasco]: Shot to death by Marino Masé in Richard's study. (Thanks to Andrea)
- The Twilight Zone: Perchance to Dream (1959) [Edward Hall]: Dies of a heart attack in his sleep in John Larch's office; his body is shown afterwards, when it's revealed that he fell asleep the moment his lay down on the psychiatrist's couch, and the entire episode since that moment had been Richard's dream. (Thanks to Michael)
- Ex-Mr. Ruth Storey.
- Mr. Shirlee Garner.
- Father of Mark Conte (film editor).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.