Richard Beymer (1939 - )
- The Diary of Anne Frank (1959) [Peter van Daan]: Dies (off-screen) in a concentration camp; his death is confirmed by Joseph Schildkraut at the end of the movie when he discloses the fates of all those who had been in hiding.
- West Side Story (1961) [Tony Wyzek]: Shot in the back by Jose DeVega; Richard dies while reaffirming his love for Natalie Wood as both the Sharks and Jets watch. His fellow gang members carry out the body of their fallen comrade afterwards.
- Silent Night, Deadly Night III: Better Watch Out! (1989) [Dr. Newbury]: Stabbed in the stomach by Bill Moseley; he dies shortly after Robert Culp discovers him.
- Star Trek: Deep Space Nine: The Siege (1993) [Li Nalas]: Shot with a phaser by Steven Weber, when Richard runs in front of Avery Brooks and takes the shot for him; he dies in Avery's arms shortly afterwards. (Thanks to Neil)
- Murder, She Wrote: The Dark Side of the Door (1996) [Dirk Mathison]: Shot in the head by Marcia Strassman. His body is shown afterwards when Angela Lansbury, Richard Libertini and Rodney Frazier discover him with Taylor Nichols beside him, and the murder is shown in a flashback later on.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.