The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Richard Anderson (1926 - 2017)
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Forbidden Planet (1956) [Chief Quinn]: Killed offscreen by the invisible intruder. His scream was the only proof that he was killed, he is then given a funeral by his crew.
- Gunfight at Dodge City (1959) [Dave Rudabaugh]: Shot in a gunfight with Joel McCrea. In real life, Rudabaugh was killed in a fight in Mexico, and Bat Masterson was not involved.
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
- The Man From U.N.C.L.E.: The Quadripartite Affair (1964) [Colonel Adam Pattner] Blown up off-screen along with the other enemy agents, when Robert Vaughn sets off an explosion in the armory of their mountain fortress. We only see the mountain blow up from outside.
- The Invaders: The Enemy (1967) [Blake]: Shot by Roy Thinnes as mercy for Richard's mutation, as an alien, he disintegrates.
- Bonanza: Showdown at Tahoe (1967) [Jamison Fillmore] Shot in self-defense by Sheila Larkin when Richard tries to hijack the steamboat.
- The Wild Wild West: The Night of the Headless Woman (1968) [Commissioner James Jeffers]: Shot by John McLiam after declaring him expendable to Robert Conrad and Ross Martin.
- Columbo: Lady in Waiting (1971) [Bryce Chadwick]: Shot to death by Susan Clark, after she tries to make it look like he was breaking in the house; he is also shot by Susan in an earlier fantasy sequence.
- The Night Strangler (1973; TV Movie) [Dr. Richard Malcolm]: Throws himself out the window when he ages to 144 years after Darren McGavin destroys the last phial of his elixir of life.
- The Streets Of San Francisco: A Room With A View (1973) [Hoyt Llewellyn]: Drives on to the quay in his sports car and then finds that Michael Strong' s men have fixed his seatbelt so he cannot release it and another car then pushes his into the water to drown him.
Notable Connections[edit | edit source]
- Ex-Mr. Carol Lee Ladd
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.