Richard Anderson (1926 - 2017)
- Forbidden Planet (1956) [Chief Quinn]: Killed offscreen by the invisible intruder. His scream was the only proof that he was killed, he is then given a funeral by his crew.
- Gunfight at Dodge City (1959) [Dave Rudabaugh]: Shot in a gunfight with Joel McCrea. (In real life, Rudabaugh was killed in a fight in Mexico, and Bat Masterson was not involved.)
- The Man From U.N.C.L.E.: The Quadripartite Affair (1964) [Colonel Adam Pattner] Blown up (off screen), along with the other enemy agents, when Robert Vaughn sets off an explosion in the armory of their mountain fortress. We only see the mountain blow up from outside.
- The Invaders: The Enemy (1967) [Blake]: Shot by Roy Thinnes as mercy for Richard's mutation, as an alien, he disintegrates.
- Bonanza: Showdown at Tahoe (1967) [Jamison Fillmore] Shot (in self-defense) by Sheila Larkin when Richard tries to hijack the steamboat.
- The Wild Wild West: The Night of the Headless Woman (1968) [Commissioner James Jeffers]: Shot by John McLiam after declaring him expendable to Robert Conrad and Ross Martin.
- Columbo: Lady in Waiting (1971) [Bryce Chadwick]: Shot to death by his sister (Susan Clark), after she tries to make it look like he was breaking in the house; he is also shot by Susan in an earlier fantasy sequence.
- The Night Strangler (1973) [Dr. Richard Malcolm]: Throws himself out the window when he ages to 144 years after Darren McGavin destroys the last phial of his elixir of life.
- The Streets Of San Francisco: A Room With A View (1973) [Hoyt Llewellyn]: Drives on to the quay in his sports car and then finds that Michael Strong' s men have fixed his seatbelt so he cannot release it and another car then pushes his into the water to drown him. (Thanks to Brian)
Notable Connections Edit
- Ex-Mr. Carol Lee Ladd
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.